I am not going to lie, I went a bit crazy yesterday doing some Christmas shopping (even after taking away the things I bought for myself). I am going to share with you some of the gifts I bought and some Christmas gift ideas. What is going to be special about this gift guide is that this is going to be an actual guide, not just gift suggestions from the internet. If you follow this guide, you will find the perfect gift to give out for this Christmas. Even if the gift isn’t ideal, you’ll at least have some inspirations!
Let’s start off with some of the things I bought for friends and family.
- A Smart phone – I’m not going to tell you the brand because you will find out in the gift guide!
- Gift sets from Sephora – I find them perfect for girls who want to try different products but don’t have the money to purchase them all individually
- Purdy’s Chocolate – they have chocolate bars that you can stuff into socks, plus they look so much prettier and festive
- Bath and Body Works – they sell many small products that are also perfect for sock stuffing
- Papyrus Holiday Cards – They sell a variety of cards that are chic and cute. Forget the Hallmark cheesy cards, seriously.
- Banana Republic Texting Gloves – I have a friend who loves playing games on his phone while on his way to work. I find this perfect for beating the cold in the face.
DIY Gift Ideas:
- Christmas Hot Chocolate Ornaments – I bought a few clear ornaments from Michaels and filled them with hot chocolate powder, crushed candy cane, marshmallow, and chocolate chips. You can even switch up the flavor if you like. I also tied some strings to small bottles of Bailey’s to give out together.
- Body Scrub Ornaments – DIY body scrubs are not only easy but also affordable. I made different flavors of body scrubs that can last in room temperature and filled them into the clear ornaments.
- Mason Jar Gift sets – Get a few big mason jars and fill them up with small gifts. This can be VERY personalized for a friend or very cute for a party.